Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes is a delicious and conventional breakfast deal with. The pancakes are mild and fluffy, with the candy flavor of blueberries and the tang of buttermilk. The batter is straightforward to make, and the pancakes can be cooked in a couple of minutes. Serve them with butter and syrup, or your preferred topping. Those pancakes are sure to be a success with own family and pals alike.
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes are a delicious and healthy breakfast option. They are a great source of vitamins, protein, and minerals that can benefit your overall health. The blueberries are a great source of antioxidants and fiber, while the buttermilk provides essential calcium and probiotics. These pancakes are also low in fat and cholesterol, so you can enjoy them without worrying about your health. Plus, they are easy to make and can be enjoyed with a variety of toppings.
Blueberry Maple PancakesCuisine: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons melted butter
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Grease the pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Once the pan is hot, spoon 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Cook until the edges are set and bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes, about 2 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes and cook until golden brown on the other side, about 2 minutes.
- Serve right away, with more blueberries, butter and maple syrup.
- Batter will be thick, that’s ok! If it is too thick to pour, thin with 1-2 tablespoons of milk.