Smoky Chipotle Burger Patties
Smoky Chipotle Burger Patties is an clean to make recipe this is best for a summer season cookout. This dish is full of flavor and could have your visitors requesting seconds. The patties are made with floor beef and are pro with a blend of smoky and spicy chipotle peppers, garlic, oregano, and cumin. The patties are then grilled to perfection and served on a toasted bun with all of the fixin’s. The combination of the smoky and spicy flavors give the burger patties a completely unique flavor so one can have your guests coming again for greater. This recipe is certain to be successful at your subsequent cookout and will make sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Smoky Chipotle Burger Patties are an easy-to-make and delicious twist on classic hamburgers. These patties are made with ground beef, smoky chipotle peppers, garlic, onion, and a variety of herbs and spices. The combination of these ingredients gives the burgers a unique flavor that is sure to please any palate.
Smoky Chipotle Burger PattiesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This Smoky Chipotle Burger Patties recipe offers a delicious blend of smoky chipotle peppers, garlic, onion, and Worcestershire sauce, all wrapped up in a juicy patty. The perfect combination of smoky and spicy, these burgers will be a hit at your next cookout.
For the Burger Patties
1 lb ground beef
1/4 cup diced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
1/4 cup minced onion
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the Avocado Aioli
1 ripe avocado
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, diced chipotle peppers, minced onion, garlic powder, smoked paprika, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Use your hands to mix everything together until it is well combined.
- Divide the mixture into four equal parts and shape into four patties. Place the patties on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the patties for 20-25 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
- While the patties are baking, prepare the avocado aioli. In a small bowl, mash the avocado with a fork. Add the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt and mix until everything is well combined.
- Serve the burgers on toasted buns with lettuce, tomato, and the avocado aioli. Enjoy!
- For the best results, I recommend using freshly ground beef and freshly made burger patties. Pre-made patties will not achieve the same flavor and texture. If you are using pre-made patties, make sure to season them well with the chipotle powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and salt.