The BEST BBQ Chicken Pizza
Are you searching out a scrumptious and smooth-to-make pizza recipe? If so, then look no in addition than this recipe for the nice BBQ Chicken Pizza! This pizza is filled with taste and is positive to be successful with the entire family. This pizza combines the classic flavors of BBQ cook and cheese with sparkling veggies to create a delicious and healthful meal. With only some easy steps, you may have a scrumptious pizza for your table in no time. So, get ready to fireplace up your oven and get prepared for the satisfactory BBQ Chicken Pizza!
Following are some benefits of “BBQ Chicken Pizza” recipe
- Quick and Easy: BBQ Chicken Pizza is a simple and fast meal to make. All you need is a few ingredients and a few minutes in the oven to have a delicious pizza ready to eat.
- Versatile: BBQ Chicken Pizza is versatile, meaning you can customize it to your tastes! Add different types of vegetables, cheeses or sauces to create a unique flavor.
- Kid-Friendly: Kids love pizza, and BBQ Chicken Pizza is a great way to get them to eat their vegetables. The combination of cheese, chicken and vegetables makes the perfect kid-friendly meal.
- Delicious: BBQ Chicken Pizza has the perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors. The combination of the BBQ sauce, chicken and cheese makes for a delicious dinner.
- Affordable: BBQ Chicken Pizza is an affordable meal that can feed a large family. You can find all the ingredients for a fraction of the cost of buying a pre-made pizza.
BEST BBQ Chicken PizzaCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This has become a Friday night tradition in our home! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup diced red onion
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1/4 cup sliced green bell pepper
1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the pizza crust on a greased baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded chicken and BBQ sauce and mix until well-combined.
- Spread the BBQ chicken mixture on the pizza crust.
- Top the pizza with a layer of both the mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle the diced red onion, black olives, bell pepper and mushrooms over the top of the cheese.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Slice the pizza into 8 slices and serve warm.
- If you don’t have pre-baked pizza crust, you can use a prepared dough and roll it out to fit the baking sheet.
- To make this pizza vegetarian, simply omit the chicken and use a vegan cheese.
- You can substitute any of the vegetables with your favorite pizza toppings.